Last modified: May 2018
- Personal Information
- Information Collection & Use
The Company collects Personal Information from you through the Services to allow us to provide the Services that will most likely meet your needs and preferences. We only collect Personal Information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Company’s website and “opt-in” to provide us with any Personal Information. Once you agree to provide us with Personal Information, you are no longer anonymous to us. If you choose to use and/or purchase certain Services we may require you to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other Personal Information as indicated on the forms throughout the Company website. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use or purchase a particular service.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you such as birth month and year, educational goals, educational level achieved, race, gender, employment status, job title; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site or use our Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
We may track certain information based upon your behavior with Company. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand our customers. This information may include, but may not be limited to, the URL that you just came from, which URL you go to next, your computer browser information, and your IP address.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on Company, we may collect and retain such information in a file specific to you.
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site or Services.
- Information that you provide when utilizing our Services. This may include information such as age, race, educational level, career goals, and other similar information.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide billing and financial information before placing an order through our Site.
- Your search queries on the Site.
Under some circumstances we may require some additional financial information. We use your financial information, including credit card information, to verify the accuracy of your name, address and other information, as well as to bill you for your use of our services and products.
- Use of Your Personal Information
You agree that we may use your Personal Information, including your email address, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze Company website usage, to improve the Services, and to customize the Company’s content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Company website and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe, and customized experience while using the Company website and/or the Services.
- Communications from The Company
We may occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe from each of these communications. If you no longer wish to receive our promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each such communication or by contacting us.
You will be notified when your Personal Information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if access to our products is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email or text message. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, please do not submit your Personal Information through the Company.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
As a matter of policy, we do not sell, rent, or share any of your Personal Information, including your email address, to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, the following describes some of the ways that your Personal Information may be disclosed in the normal scope of business to provide our services and products to customers:
- Purpose: We may disclosure your Personal Information to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- Buyers or Successors: To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- Legal Requests: The Company cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you, other users, and the Company from bad actors. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, username history, and fraud complaints without a subpoena. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your Personal Information to law enforcement or other government officials without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or report suspected illegal activity.
- Other Disclosures: We may also disclose your Personal Information: (1) to enforce or apply any applicable agreements between us and you, including for billing and collection purposes; or (2) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Aggregate Data: The Company may collect certain aggregate data about its users and share it with its partners, affiliates, investors, and research teams for the purposes of identifying and meeting the needs of our users. This information will be used by the Company or its partners and affiliates to send communications to users regarding services, products, updates, news, events, and other promotional reasons. This aggregate data contains generic demographic information regarding the statistical analysis of users of the Company’s website. This information is not linked to any personal, identifiable information about the Company’s users. All aggregate data and any resulting analysis from such data is solely owned by Company.
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, obtain copies of, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Rights to access and control your personal INFORMATION
Any personal information that we collect is based upon your consent as detailed in Section 1. You have many choices concerning the collection, use, and sharing of your information, including the ability to:
- Delete Information: You may request that we delete your personal information. Please note that we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account.
- Change or Correct Information: You can also ask us to change, update, or fix your information in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Information: You may request that we do not use your personal information, but keep in mind that this will terminate our ability to provide any Service(s) to you.
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Information: You can ask us for a copy of your personal information.
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, obtain copies of, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
- Account Closure and discontinuation of services
- Log Files
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information. We track trends in users’ usage and volume statistics to create a more efficient and usable site and product offerings, and to determine areas of the site or our services that could be improved to enhance the user and customer experience. Log files are used on the Company website, and in any link to the Company website from an email.
- Cookies and Related Technologies
When you use the Company website, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, web beacons, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use the Company website, your browser and other electronic devices communicate with servers operated by us and our services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information.
The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and also in web cookies kept on your computers or mobile devices, which are then transmitted back to the Company by your computers or mobile devices. These servers are operated and the cookies managed by us or our service providers.
For example, when you visit the Company website, the Company and our service providers may place cookies on your computers or mobile devices. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return, and track and target your interests in order to provide a customized experience. They also help us provide a customized experience and help us to detect certain kinds of fraud. A “cookie” is a small amount of information that a web server sends to your browser that stores information about your account and preferences.
Some cookies are temporary, whereas others may be configured to last longer. “Session” cookies are temporary cookies used for various reasons, such as to manage page views. Your browser usually erases session cookies once you exit your browser. “Persistent” cookies are more permanent cookies that are stored on your computers or mobile devices even beyond when you exit your browser. We use persistent cookies for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided, and storing your preferences.
Cookies are also used to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Sites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Sites; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect is statistical. Cookies help us improve our Sites and Services and help Us deliver better Sites and Services, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Manage Your Security Settings
You may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain third-party advertising companies online at http://optout.networkadvertising.org.
You may manage how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from the Company’s service providers, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
- Other Privacy Related to Mobile Applications
Your access to our Site or Services through a mobile device may result in additional information being collected by the Company. Registration may be required to utilize certain features of a mobile application. When you register with us and use the application, you may provide some or all of the following: (a) your name, email address, user name, password and other registration information; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; and (d) information you enter into our system when using the application, such as contact or credit card information. We may also use the information you provided to us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Company may, from time to time, choose to offer a mobile application for your use. If Company offers a mobile application, any mobile application offered will not collect precise information about the location of your device. In order to allow the application to collect real-time location information you must select to permit location functionality when prompted by the application and also enable the GPS services on your mobile device. We may use your location information to provide requested location services such as advertising or offers from local businesses and their locations. You can stop all collection of information by the application by uninstalling the application from your mobile device. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
You can also withdraw your consent to receive “push” notifications and/or to the collection of your physical location information at any time by disabling or changing the related functionality or setting as provided in your mobile device.
- Links to Other Company Platforms or websites
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect Personal Information, including your email address, submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Notification
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use the Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Secure Credit Card Transactions
You can use your credit card securely on the Company website. We have partnered with Stripe to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions to you.
- Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
- Changes in this Privacy Statement
- CONTACT INFORMATION
© 2018 Dynamynd, Inc.